Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
JJThompson (127)
A huge congratulations to JJThompson Vote_lcapA huge congratulations to JJThompson Voting_barA huge congratulations to JJThompson Vote_rcap 
JackBauers (96)
A huge congratulations to JJThompson Vote_lcapA huge congratulations to JJThompson Voting_barA huge congratulations to JJThompson Vote_rcap 
CCCPgirl (80)
@ (53)
Burst (35)
Rebel (30)
Mussa (18)
DaRealRocky (15)
Mixxy (15)
Suzy (13)

Latest topics
» CONGRATS !
A huge congratulations to JJThompson EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:20 pm by JackBauers

» OmFG noob dog
A huge congratulations to JJThompson EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:19 pm by JackBauers

» Starting new map :D
A huge congratulations to JJThompson EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:16 pm by JackBauers

» MuSiC Crapppp D:
A huge congratulations to JJThompson EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:14 am by Guest

» New Taking a Stand Forum
A huge congratulations to JJThompson EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:14 am by JJThompson

» morph33n is applyin' :) [APPROVED]
A huge congratulations to JJThompson EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:33 pm by JackBauers

» Application
A huge congratulations to JJThompson EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:53 pm by Guest

» |TaS Vs |NoH| 2vs2 1-0 [WIN]
A huge congratulations to JJThompson EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:27 pm by Guest

» |TaS_ vs ^M|N^ 2vs2 0-2 [LOST]
A huge congratulations to JJThompson EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:46 am by Guest

» |TaS_ vs /SRH/ 3vs3 0-2 [LOST]
A huge congratulations to JJThompson EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:53 pm by DaRealRocky

» |TaS_ vs #M|A 2vs2 1-2 [LOST]
A huge congratulations to JJThompson EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:53 am by StillAlive

» |TaS_ vs DES| 3vs3 1-2 [LOST]
A huge congratulations to JJThompson EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:30 am by Guest

» |TaS_ vs |G&N| 3vs3 1-1 [TIE]
A huge congratulations to JJThompson EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:25 am by Guest

» |TaS_ vs .cS" 2vs2 1-2 [LOST]
A huge congratulations to JJThompson EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:22 am by Guest

» |TaS_ vs #M|A 2vs2 0-2 [LOST]
A huge congratulations to JJThompson EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:16 am by Guest

TaS clan IRC channel

We have registered IRC channel on www.gamesurge.net channel: tas-chat.

You can also check our Portal and chat with us from this site.

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A huge congratulations to JJThompson

4 posters

Go down

A huge congratulations to JJThompson Empty A huge congratulations to JJThompson

Post  Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:19 am

I take great pride in letting you all know, myself and cccpgirl have both agreed that JJ has the right attitude and the right skill to become our very first |TaS full member!

Welcome JJ Smile if you need any help or have any questions or even any sugestions dont hesitate to let any of the founders know Smile

Rep that tag with Honour baby Very Happy

Much love
Rebel

Back to top Go down

A huge congratulations to JJThompson Empty Re: A huge congratulations to JJThompson

Post  CCCPgirl Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:25 am

Yeah JJ you are great player,you deserve right place in TaS.Congrats!!!!See u in game,we pwn all Smile

respect&peace CCCPgirl
CCCPgirl
CCCPgirl
Admin

http://www.t-a-s.tk

Back to top Go down

A huge congratulations to JJThompson Empty Re: A huge congratulations to JJThompson

Post  Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:27 am

Congrats JJ nice job!

I hope ill play many games with you and win many matches against other clans!

Back to top Go down

Post  Burst Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:40 am

so u think JJThompson is better than me, wow
wow
Burst
Burst

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:42 am

Burst if this is going to be your attitude please do not bother posting we are a friendly clan not everyone can just joiin we gave you a chance and we decided you are not what we are looking for.. we dont mean to offend you

Rebel.

Back to top Go down

Post  $hocker Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:47 am

Burst i think ive heard of him
yeah wen another clan didnt accept him
he got really really mad
but i do think ure missing out
Burst is an excellent player
and yeah sure he gets mad sometimes
but still, giv em a chance
u dont no wut ure missing
trust me, id let him in if i were u
or he'll be cursing about u

$hocker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:52 am

I agree with Rebel, we are friendly clan, so now bad behavior is allowed out of anybody.
Berst you had your chance.

We try to make clan with good players and great people (thats why name is Taking a Stand).

Back to top Go down

Post  Burst Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:15 am

guys im so sry i was such a stupid idiot
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
guys will u ever forgive me
i shouldnt have done wut i did
it was plain stupid and i shouldnt of even thot of it
i am willing to start over
but r u guys willing
JJThompson im sry about wut i said to u
i think i was just jealous
but u really r a great player
guys im so sry
u said go get more practice come back wen ure really good
i think thats wut ill do
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Burst
Burst

Back to top Go down

Post  JJThompson Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:07 pm

Thx for that really hot reception. We will take any clan down!

Burst wrote:JJThompson im sry about wut i said to u

Ok, apology accepted ; )
JJThompson
JJThompson

Back to top Go down

Post  Burst Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:14 pm

ty JJ that means a lot
Burst
Burst

Back to top Go down

Post  JJThompson Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:30 pm

Just calm down and stop "trying". Then everything what you do will be clearer and stronger. Patience is only one thing what you need.
JJThompson
JJThompson

Back to top Go down

Post  Witness Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:06 pm

congratz dude Wink

Witness

Back to top Go down

A huge congratulations to JJThompson Empty :)

Post  Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:59 pm

I wish you a merry first membermas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down